CASUAL COTTON Brown Closed Toe Calf Compression Socks Knee-High 15-20mmHg
- 100% Cotton
- SIGVARIS Casual Cotton Calf High Compression socks are designed with a flat, low friction toe seam to prevent irritation and soft, stretchable knit-in band to prevent pinching. The therapeutic fit provides ultimate comfort, perfect for everyday wear.
- BEST FOR: For prevention and mild to moderate symptoms such as tired, heavy, restless, aching legs; travelers; occupational leg health risks; expecting mothers; swollen feet and ankles; family history of chronic vein disease.
- COMPRESSION LEVEL: Graduated Compression of 15-20mmHg - Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort and increase venous blood flow.
- FRIENDLY TO YOUR SKIN: Made with premium Supima Cotton for optimum softness and durability without compromising breathability. The stretchy knit offers premium elasticity, making the stockings easy to put on and remove while promoting ultimate comfort.
- DURABLE: Quality yarns ensure durability and a long product life, making the cool cotton suitable for everyday wear. CARE: Hand washing is recommended, but you may machine wash on the gentle cycle with garment turned inside out.
Measuring Guide and Product Care
Measuring Guide for Compression Stockings
Measuring your legs for compression stockings, support socks, support hose, and gradient compression hosiery:.
- For knee-highs: measure around your ankle and calf. Then, measure the distance from the floor to the back of your knee.
- For thigh-high and pantyhose: measure around your ankle, calf, and upper thigh. Then, measure the distance from the floor to your upper thigh (bottom of your buttocks).
An Important Measuring Tip...
If swelling is an issue with you, measure your legs, first thing in the morning, after you get out of bed. This is when swelling is at a minimum, and the size of your legs should remain once the swelling is eliminated. Each of our compression products has a sizing chart on the product page.
- You can wash your garment by hand or use a washing machine
- Placing your garment in a mesh laundry bag helps protect them during wash cycles
- Use warm water, a mild soap or detergent
- Do not use chlorine bleach to clean your stocking
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not machine dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Returns are not accepted on open or partially used items or if box is damaged