EVERSHEER Women's Black Closed Toe Compression Stocking Thigh-H
- Made from 64% nylon and 36% spandex in USA.
- Ideal for business or dress attire, SIGVARIS Women’s EVERSHEER Compression Thigh Highs are fashionable, exceptionally sheer medical graduated compression hosiery. Features stylish Sensinnov Grip-top on for moisture management, comfort and no-slip wear.
- BEST FOR: Moderate symptoms such as heavy, fatigued, aching legs; mild edema; mild varicosities with minimal edema; mild varicosities during pregnancy; lymphedema in the upper extremities; prevention/management of DVT; and those with a small vein procedure
- COMPRESSION LEVEL: Graduated Compression of 20-30mmHg - Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort and increased venous blood flow.
- FRIENDLY TO YOUR SKIN: 100% Supima cotton and soft nylon yarns ensure the highest level of comfort. The stretchy knit provides premium elasticity, making the stockings easy to put on and remove while absorbing perspiration and preventing heat build-up.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: Constructed from double-covered inlay yarns for softness against the skin. CARE: Hand washing is recommended, but you may machine wash on the gentle cycle with garment turned inside out.
Measuring Guide and Product Care
Measuring Guide for Compression Stockings
Measuring your legs for compression stockings, support socks, support hose, and gradient compression hosiery:.
- For knee-highs: measure around your ankle and calf. Then, measure the distance from the floor to the back of your knee.
- For thigh-high and pantyhose: measure around your ankle, calf, and upper thigh. Then, measure the distance from the floor to your upper thigh (bottom of your buttocks).
An Important Measuring Tip...
If swelling is an issue with you, measure your legs, first thing in the morning, after you get out of bed. This is when swelling is at a minimum, and the size of your legs should remain once the swelling is eliminated. Each of our compression products has a sizing chart on the product page.
- You can wash your garment by hand or use a washing machine
- Placing your garment in a mesh laundry bag helps protect them during wash cycles
- Use warm water, a mild soap or detergent
- Do not use chlorine bleach to clean your stocking
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not machine dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Returns are not accepted on open or partially used items or if box is damaged