SELECT COMFORT XL Women's Crispa Closed Toe Compression Stocking Thigh-High
- Made from 64% nylon and 36% spandex in USA.
- From petite to plus, SELECT COMFORT offers a complete line of sizes designed to fit more than 99% of the population. For moderate and more severe symptoms, SIGVARIS thigh high stockings feature lasting microfiber softness in a medical compression hose.
- BEST FOR: Painful, fatigued, or aching legs, spider veins, post-vein treatment (stripping, ligation, phlebectomy, sclero, EVLT, RF ablation), orthostasis/postural hypotension, containment of venous edema and early stages of lymphedema
- COMPRESSION LEVEL: Graduated Compression of 20-30mmHg - Integrated pressure release zone with added length and reduced compression in foot area for improved comfort and increase venous blood flow.
- FRIENDLY TO YOUR SKIN: Featuring advanced moisture management that keeps legs cool and dry, the stretchy knit construction provides a high degree of elasticity. The comfortable material is constructed from double-covered yarn that easily glides on and off.
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE: Featuring a durable construction combined with a smooth opaque look for ultimate comfort. CARE: Hand washing is recommended, but you may machine wash on the gentle cycle with garment turned inside out.
Measuring Guide and Product Care
Measuring Guide for Compression Stockings
Measuring your legs for compression stockings, support socks, support hose, and gradient compression hosiery:.
- For knee-highs: measure around your ankle and calf. Then, measure the distance from the floor to the back of your knee.
- For thigh-high and pantyhose: measure around your ankle, calf, and upper thigh. Then, measure the distance from the floor to your upper thigh (bottom of your buttocks).
An Important Measuring Tip...
If swelling is an issue with you, measure your legs, first thing in the morning, after you get out of bed. This is when swelling is at a minimum, and the size of your legs should remain once the swelling is eliminated. Each of our compression products has a sizing chart on the product page.
- You can wash your garment by hand or use a washing machine
- Placing your garment in a mesh laundry bag helps protect them during wash cycles
- Use warm water, a mild soap or detergent
- Do not use chlorine bleach to clean your stocking
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not machine dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Returns are not accepted on open or partially used items or if box is damaged