Gymnema, also known as Gurmar or Gymnema sylvestre, is referred to in the Ayurvedic texts as the "sugar destroyer" and has been used in Ayurveda since 6th century BC. It has been used in Ayurvedic medicine as a safe and natural approach to help support sugar metabolism. The key component of Gymnema ï¿½ Gymnemic Acids ï¿½ mimic glucose molecules and numb receptor sites on the tongue, thereby helping to abolish the taste of sugar. In addition to gymnemic acids, Gymnema contains quercitol, lupeol, beta-amyrin, and stigmasterol, all of which are thought to work synergistically to help the body maintain healthy blood glucose levels.
- Organic Gymnema Extract 500mg
- Other ingredients: Veggie capsule (pullulan) and organic cellulose
This is a non-refundable item.
- Standardized extract
- 25% gymnemic acids
- Non-GMO Projectï¿½ Verified
- Certified organic by SCS Global Servicesï¿½
- Certified by Vegan Action
- Koï¿½ Kosher Certified
- No harmful additives
- No magnesium stearate
- No hexanes
- Guaranteed free of 7 common allergens