- 1 bag romaine lettucep pieces
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese (can leave out if vegan or sensitive to cheese)
- 1 ripe tomato cut in wedges
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 c pitted black olives
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- Dash salt
- Place lettuce in a large salad bowl. Top with cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, olives and grated lemon peel.
- Refrigerate salad until readi to serve.
- Serve salad with fresh lemon juice
Serve this salad as a main or side dish. It will never let you down. It is simple, light and nutritious. Make it yout own by adding more vegetables and your protein of choise. My favourite is adding chicken, salmon or hard-boiled egg.
- Juno Wellness