5-Minute Steamed Broccoli
No time? No problem. You can steam your broccoli in the microwave and ready to eat in less than 5 minutes. You can also use more traditional ways and steam or boil your broccoli
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 teaspoon ghee or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Black pepper, to taste
- Himalayan or Sea salt, to taste
- Place broccoli and ghee or EVOO in a microwaveable bowl or container and cover
- Cook on full power until broccoli is tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add ghee or EVOO, salt and pepper and stir briefly.
You can also replace half the broccoli with cauliflower for a mixed veggie medley.
Serve with a wedge of lemon for more flavor. Or add more flavor combos:
- fresh chopped herbs
- sesame seeds and tamari sauce
- parmesan and chopped dried sun tomatoes
- Juno Wellness